Changing the styling of the Allow Access page which comes up during registration RRS feed

• Question

• Hi healthvault experts;

I wanted to know if the style and layout of the page which requests users to give access to the application can be changed.  In the application config center, I know we can put in a logo and include application specific Terms and conditions and Privacy statement pages.  But I was wondering if it is possible to change the font, style and layout of the Allow Access page. Thanks a lot for your response in advance.

Thanks,

Meera

Tuesday, November 13, 2012 7:32 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Meera,

I am trying to understand your requirement a bit more. Are you trying to change the fonts/colors/styling for better Accessibility support?

Thanks
    Santhosh

Tuesday, November 13, 2012 8:39 PM
  • Hi Santhosh,

Thanks for your quick response.  The Allow Access page during healthvault registration process displays the logo which was added in the app config center for the company which has the application guid registered.  And we can put in application specific privacy and terms of use page which shows up in the Allow Access page. 

My question is whether we can change the style of this Allow Access page.  I am trying to understand if it is possible to change the styles of this page so it can be made consistent with the client company's branding.

Thanks,

Meera

Tuesday, November 13, 2012 9:23 PM
  • Hi Meera,

I am afraid we do not support that.

If you were to override colors and fonts used for webpages mainly to improve accessibility, this page describes how that can be done if you are using IE as your browser:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Change-the-colors-and-fonts-used-for-webpages.

Thanks
    Santhosh

Tuesday, November 13, 2012 10:13 PM
  • Hi Santhosh;

Thanks for the clarification.

Meera

Tuesday, November 13, 2012 10:47 PM