Double <TElement>? RRS feed

• Question

• I created a new Lightswitch project in VS 2012 and when I tried to build it I get the error below. I tried creating a different project and get the same error when I try to build. This error repeats 18 times. I can see the files in the indicated locations, but I don't know what to do. They are different file names, so I don't think I should delete either of them.
    Any help?

Error 1 The type 'System.Data.Services.Client.DataServiceQuery<TElement>' exists in both 'c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft WCF Data Services\5.0\bin\Silverlight\Microsoft.Data.Services.Client.SL.dll' and 'c:...\...\...\...\_Pvt_Extensions\VS11MyDefault2012ShellTop\Client\Reference\Microsoft.Data.Services.Client.LightSwitch.dll' C:\...\...\...\...\Client\GeneratedArtifacts\MgmtData.cs 65 52 Client

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 12:12 PM

All replies

• I created a new Lightswitch project in VS 2012 and when I tried to build it I get the error below. I tried creating a different project and get the same error when I try to build. This error repeats 18 times. I can see the files in the indicated locations, but I don't know what to do. They are different file names, so I don't think I should delete either of them.
    Any help?

Error 1 The type 'System.Data.Services.Client.DataServiceQuery<TElement>' exists in both 'c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft WCF Data Services\5.0\bin\Silverlight\Microsoft.Data.Services.Client.SL.dll' and 'c:...\...\...\...\_Pvt_Extensions\VS11MyDefault2012ShellTop\Client\Reference\Microsoft.Data.Services.Client.LightSwitch.dll' C:\...\...\...\...\Client\GeneratedArtifacts\MgmtData.cs 65 52 Client

Maybe more readable below.

Error 1 The type 'System.Data.Services.Client.DataServiceQuery<TElement>' exists in both 'c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft WCF Data Services\5.0\bin\Silverlight\Microsoft.Data.Services.Client.SL.dll' and 'c:...\...\...\...\_Pvt_Extensions\VS11MyDefault2012ShellTop\Client\Reference\Microsoft.Data.Services.Client.LightSwitch.dll' 

C:\...\...\...\...\Client\GeneratedArtifacts\MgmtData.cs 65 52 Client

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 12:14 PM