none
Microsoft Programs installed on my computer RRS feed

Answers

• Hi porgiepieinthesky,

Thanks for your post.

You can choose uninstall them from control panel or refer to the following blog:

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/astebner/archive/2005/07/01/434814.aspx

Use msiinv to gather product code and use msiexec /x <product code> to uninstall.

Regards,

Barry Wang
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Tuesday, January 8, 2013 6:44 AM
  • Before you follow Barry's helpful advice, can you share what Microsoft programs you are trying to uninstall?

I ask because you asked your question in the forum for .NET Framework installation and setup, so I inferred that you may be trying to remove .NET Framework(s).

If that is true, what you can remove depends on the .NET Framework version and your Windows version.

So, if you do want to remove .NET Frameworks, please share your Windows version and the .NET Framework versions for more detailed guidance.

Wednesday, January 9, 2013 2:22 PM

All replies

• Hi porgiepieinthesky,

Thanks for your post.

You can choose uninstall them from control panel or refer to the following blog:

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/astebner/archive/2005/07/01/434814.aspx

Use msiinv to gather product code and use msiexec /x <product code> to uninstall.

Regards,

Barry Wang
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Tuesday, January 8, 2013 6:44 AM
  • Before you follow Barry's helpful advice, can you share what Microsoft programs you are trying to uninstall?

I ask because you asked your question in the forum for .NET Framework installation and setup, so I inferred that you may be trying to remove .NET Framework(s).

If that is true, what you can remove depends on the .NET Framework version and your Windows version.

So, if you do want to remove .NET Frameworks, please share your Windows version and the .NET Framework versions for more detailed guidance.

Wednesday, January 9, 2013 2:22 PM