Hiding Measure Group RRS feed

• Question

• When we need to implement the many to many dimension usage, we will need to have an intermediate fact or factless fact. This fact table is not useful to the end users. So I want to hide this measure group. Is there any way to hide it?

Maeenul
    My Programming Site
    My Blog
    Tuesday, March 30, 2010 8:11 AM

Answers

• To hide the measure group you need to hide all the measures... it automatically hides the measure group

Hope this is helpful!!

Regards,

Eshwar.

• Marked as answer by Raymond-Lee Thursday, April 1, 2010 2:52 AM
    Tuesday, March 30, 2010 8:33 AM
  • You can hide all the measures in the measure group (right click on the measures, and in the properties there would be a Visible property), or you will have to use perspectives and then uncheck the measure group in that perspective
    Cheers, Jason P.S. : Please click the 'Mark as Answer' button if a post solves your problem! :)
    Tuesday, March 30, 2010 8:32 AM

All replies

• You can hide all the measures in the measure group (right click on the measures, and in the properties there would be a Visible property), or you will have to use perspectives and then uncheck the measure group in that perspective
    Cheers, Jason P.S. : Please click the 'Mark as Answer' button if a post solves your problem! :)
    Tuesday, March 30, 2010 8:32 AM
  • To hide the measure group you need to hide all the measures... it automatically hides the measure group

Hope this is helpful!!

Regards,

Eshwar.

• Marked as answer by Raymond-Lee Thursday, April 1, 2010 2:52 AM
    Tuesday, March 30, 2010 8:33 AM
  • Sorry that I could not get back earlier. Fan_SQLServer's solution was very helpful. It is easy and meets the goal.

Maeenul
    My Programming Site
    My Blog
    Thursday, April 8, 2010 4:05 AM