Query Editor Text Wrap RRS feed

• Question

• Good morning, I am running VS 2008 Pro and I have a data connection to our AS400 in which I write queries against. I am becoming increasingly annoyed that I cannot get the query window to wrap the text. Does anyone have any tips/tricks etc? FYI, I have gone to the Tools>Options>All Languages and chosen Text Wrap. Thank you!
    • Moved by Barry Wang Friday, February 3, 2012 8:19 AM (From:Visual Studio Setup and Installation)
    Tuesday, January 31, 2012 1:52 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi mbrady1973,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

May I ask, “Which kind of programming language are you using?”  This forum is “Visual Studio Setup and Installation” forum.  Maybe your issue is more related to project editor settings. So please tell me your programming language then I can redirect you to the right forum.

Best regards,

Barry Wang [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Thursday, February 2, 2012 8:09 AM
  • Good morning, I am writing SQL against an AS400 data source. Any suggestions about where to repost my topic or any suggestions for my issue are greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    Thursday, February 2, 2012 2:23 PM
  • Hi mbrady1973,

I’ll move your thread to “Where is the Forum For…?” . You can get more help there.

Also, maybe you can go to Tools>>options>>T-SQL (or SQLCE, anyway, I mean you can try to set the specific language as word wrap).

Thank you for understanding.

Best regards,

Barry Wang [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Friday, February 3, 2012 8:17 AM
  • This question should be more appropriate for the "Visual Studio Editor" Forum at the following address

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-us/vseditor/threads

Bye.

Luigi Bruno - Microsoft Community Contributor 2011 Award
    Friday, February 3, 2012 11:15 AM