none
Please Please Somebody help me get my account back RRS feed

• Question

• my email account has been blocked (hacked). It says someone sent email spam from my account. I am not able to login and change my password. I have tried account recovery, reset password, etc...but I have not received a code to my alternate email address or cell phone to reset my password. Someone may have changed my user ID and or password. It has been 3 weeks or more since I have been trying to get my account back. My entire life is associated with that email account. The account I am logged on now is not the email account I am refering to. I don't know if I should put an email address here with this question or not, but Microsoft can email me back at this account or my yahoo account. In my account is a book I have written and pictures verifying it is my account. My account was set up in the 1990's, and I don't remember much account information. The hacker may have changed information that was there. Under account recovery, I put in as much information as I could such as email addresses I sent messages to some of my contacts and messages I put in the subject area, especially my resume sent. Hackers don't need my account to send out resumes...this should prove this is my account. Please, I need my account back speedily. It doesn't say temporary blocked, it says blocked. Please! Please! Please! help me to get my email account back!!! My business and web site is associated with my old email account and I need it back bad because I have important stuff stored in my inbox and draft.

marilyn
    Wednesday, September 28, 2011 7:47 PM

Answers

• Marilyn,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Unfortunately, your question is not suited for the Security Development Lifecycle (SDL) Forum.

We address questions related to the Microsoft Security Development Lifecycle, the software security assurance development process developed by Microsoft.

Regards,

The SDL Team

Monday, October 10, 2011 4:32 PM

All replies

• Marilyn,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Unfortunately, your question is not suited for the Security Development Lifecycle (SDL) Forum.

We address questions related to the Microsoft Security Development Lifecycle, the software security assurance development process developed by Microsoft.

Regards,

The SDL Team

Monday, October 10, 2011 4:32 PM
  • something happened that i lost my e-mail help me get it back.heronimo.robert@hotmail.com
    Sunday, December 8, 2013 6:43 PM