none
Direct printing showing only last page RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am trying to implement direct  printing of rdlc report. I used code provided frm one of the forum topic out here.

My problem is that when my document is multipage, it is only printing the last page.

Any idea what is missing?

Regards

Varun

Thursday, May 13, 2010 12:43 PM

Answers

• Try putting a report viewer on your form to see if you for will render correctly there. That will tell you if your chasing a rendering problem or printing problem. You can then remove the control and go back to printing directly. I suspect you will find the report is not rendering correctly in the viewer either. Then you can troubleshoot the report format.

Just an idea.

Bernie

• Marked as answer by Varun_Sharma Friday, May 14, 2010 4:24 AM
    Friday, May 14, 2010 4:02 AM

All replies

• Try putting a report viewer on your form to see if you for will render correctly there. That will tell you if your chasing a rendering problem or printing problem. You can then remove the control and go back to printing directly. I suspect you will find the report is not rendering correctly in the viewer either. Then you can troubleshoot the report format.

Just an idea.

Bernie

• Marked as answer by Varun_Sharma Friday, May 14, 2010 4:24 AM
    Friday, May 14, 2010 4:02 AM
  • Hi Bernie,

I followed your suggestion and found that the reportviewer is also showing the last row.

Then I realized that I have not added the list control in rdlc that actually repeates the set of rows.

Once I added the list control and all other controls in that, it showed all the rows.

Thanks for your suggestion that leads me to find the root cause of the problem.

Bye,

Varun

Friday, May 14, 2010 4:26 AM