none
Is there any event or function that can listeners when all tile load complete in bing map V8? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all:

I want to do something when tile load complete and canvas draw all tile complete, so is there some event can listeners?

Wednesday, March 22, 2017 8:18 AM

Answers

• There is no event for when individual tiles have loaded. Your only option is to use the viewchangeend event.

[Blog] [twitter] [LinkedIn]

Thursday, March 23, 2017 1:49 AM
  • There is no supported function/event for this. The main option is to use a simple timeout and wait a predefined amount of time. This will take a bit of testing to ensure you have a time limit that isn't too long for your app but long enough for the tiles to load. There are some undocumented functions in the map, using these are completely unsupported and can potentially cause unexpected issues. If you want to go this route, send me an email and I'll see if there is anything that might help. ricky_brundritt at Hotmail.com

Thursday, March 23, 2017 6:18 PM

All replies

• There is no event for when individual tiles have loaded. Your only option is to use the viewchangeend event.

Thursday, March 23, 2017 1:49 AM
  • Ricky:

I have a requirement that need to create a map image include al business data for print, so I need to know when all tile load complete.

in bing map v7, I will get all img dom and Listening if the img load complete, but in bing map v8, I don't know how  to realize it. 

could you provide some information(ex: private function but can execute in external) that how bing map v8 load tile image? 

Thursday, March 23, 2017 8:23 AM
  • There is no supported function/event for this. The main option is to use a simple timeout and wait a predefined amount of time. This will take a bit of testing to ensure you have a time limit that isn't too long for your app but long enough for the tiles to load. There are some undocumented functions in the map, using these are completely unsupported and can potentially cause unexpected issues. If you want to go this route, send me an email and I'll see if there is anything that might help. ricky_brundritt at Hotmail.com

Thursday, March 23, 2017 6:18 PM
  • Ricky:

Thank you very much, I have send an email to you.

Friday, March 24, 2017 1:59 AM