Subscription RRS feed

• Question

• Hi 

I am trying to Subscribe to Azure but the message I keep getting is "HTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long."

I have tried changing the subscription to "pay as you go" the same error keeps popping up.

I currently have no subscriptions so i can even unsubscribe. 

I have given my details 

How do I subscribe for Azure. 

Thursday, February 22, 2018 9:48 AM

All replies

• Try clearing cookies within your browser and check again.

It could be possible that you have an overly large number of cookies being stored that will be added to all requests made within your browser. This can sometimes lead to issues like this. Additionally, you could try within a different browser to see if that affects anything. Each time you are trying it's storing more cookies in your browser. This is blowing up the cookie header fields and making the headers too long. To fix it, just clear your cookies and try again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do click on "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members

• Edited by Nirushi J Wednesday, February 28, 2018 6:08 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Nirushi J Wednesday, February 28, 2018 6:08 AM
    Thursday, February 22, 2018 10:05 AM
  • Hello Eric,

Please try to subscribe from different browser. 

If you tried on IE and try it from Chrome. Please let us know if it works or not.

Please Mark as Answer if my post works for you or Vote as Helpful if it helps you. Kapil Singh

Thursday, February 22, 2018 10:29 AM
  • Hi Eric, what browser were you using, Edge, Chrome, FireFox? Can you repro using an InPrivate browser session - read more about it here
    • Proposed as answer by Femisulu-MSFT Wednesday, February 28, 2018 11:26 AM
    Wednesday, February 28, 2018 11:26 AM