none
Access Template Help RRS feed

• Question

• Hello

I have set up a company database based on the Microsoft Office "Goods" Template and it will not allow me to invoice.

I get an error message that reads "The Query Failed To Execute Because the Identifier 'Orders.ShipName' could not be found.

Since I am a novice and didnt create this database, could you guys help if I share this database on OneDrive?

Help

Shep

Tuesday, November 13, 2018 5:13 PM

All replies

• Hi Shep,

We'll be happy to but make sure you scrub all sensitive data first before posting the db on OneDrive.

Just a thought...

Tuesday, November 13, 2018 5:22 PM
  • what is the best way to share the link?

Tuesday, November 13, 2018 5:29 PM
  • what is the best way to share the link?

You can post it here.
    Tuesday, November 13, 2018 6:15 PM
  • OneDrive (file://BILLBROWN-HP/Users/Bill%20Brown/OneDrive)

Tuesday, November 13, 2018 6:24 PM
  • OneDrive (file://BILLBROWN-HP/Users/Bill%20Brown/OneDrive)

Hi,

I think you'll have to go to your browser and log on to the OneDrive website and get a URL/link from there to post here. The one you posted will only work if we have network access to your computer.

Tuesday, November 13, 2018 6:46 PM
  • https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoxCn42tuwIYdNbR550d5O1vGFU

Tuesday, November 13, 2018 6:53 PM
  • https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoxCn42tuwIYdNbR550d5O1vGFU

Hi,

That should work. If nobody else picks it up, I'll let you know tomorrow if I find out anything because I'll have to wait until I get home tonight before I could try to download your file (we're not allowed to use OneDrive at work, sorry).

Cheers!

Tuesday, November 13, 2018 7:44 PM
  • any luck

Wednesday, November 14, 2018 5:01 PM
  • any luck

Hi,

Sorry. I had an unscheduled meeting last night at home and didn't get a chance to download your file. Can you email it to me? Otherwise, I'll have to remember to do it tonight. My email address should be in my profile.

Thanks.

Wednesday, November 14, 2018 6:05 PM
  • sent

Wednesday, November 14, 2018 6:54 PM
  • Hi,

Looks like the template got changed from the original name of the field. As soon as you change it back everywhere it got changed, it should work fine.

Hope it helps...

Wednesday, November 14, 2018 10:15 PM