Preventing click action in area chart RRS feed

• Question

• In the desktop I need to stop the click action in an area chart. The user does not want anything to change in the are chart if it is hovered over or clicked on.  Is there a method to do this?

Thanks, Mark

Thursday, June 28, 2018 4:40 PM

Answers

• Hi Mark,

Thanks for your question.

>>>In the desktop I need to stop the click action in an area chart. The user does not want anything to change in the are chart if it is hovered over or clicked on.  Is there a method to do this?
    It is not support to do so currently. For this issue, I would suggest you to submit a feedback in EXCEL User Voice, Thanks for your support and understanding.

Best Regards
    Willson Yuan
    MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

• Proposed as answer by alexander fun Friday, June 29, 2018 1:13 PM
    • Marked as answer by mark156531 Wednesday, July 18, 2018 4:28 PM
    Friday, June 29, 2018 3:19 AM

All replies

• give them crayons and some paper.
    Thursday, June 28, 2018 4:46 PM
  • Hi Mark,

Thanks for your question.

>>>In the desktop I need to stop the click action in an area chart. The user does not want anything to change in the are chart if it is hovered over or clicked on.  Is there a method to do this?
    It is not support to do so currently. For this issue, I would suggest you to submit a feedback in EXCEL User Voice, Thanks for your support and understanding.

Best Regards
    Willson Yuan
    MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

• Proposed as answer by alexander fun Friday, June 29, 2018 1:13 PM
    • Marked as answer by mark156531 Wednesday, July 18, 2018 4:28 PM
    Friday, June 29, 2018 3:19 AM