none
Project Server Project Center Parameter View RRS feed

• Question

• How to create menu link to display different views of the central projects? What parameter need to pass the / PWA / Projects.aspx?

Torres

Monday, October 21, 2013 12:53 AM

Answers

• HI, just to share my 2 cents here, that i was also quite disappointed to found that its not available in PS2010 anymore. often times i recieved request to redirect to particular project center view from any other customized report, but due to this its not possible any more.

Cheers.

Khurram Jamshed - MBA, PMP, MCTS, MCITP ( Blog, Twitter, Linkedin )
    If you found this post helpful, please “Vote as Helpful”. If it answered your question, please “Mark as Answer”.

• Marked as answer by Torres_ Monday, October 28, 2013 6:54 PM
    Monday, October 21, 2013 1:13 PM

All replies

• I would swear this was discontinued as a capability as the view infrastructure code changed for Project Server 2007. I haven't found any docs on this yet but I'll look further.

Treb Gatte, Project MVP | @tgatte | http://AboutMSProject.com

Monday, October 21, 2013 1:39 AM
  • HI, just to share my 2 cents here, that i was also quite disappointed to found that its not available in PS2010 anymore. often times i recieved request to redirect to particular project center view from any other customized report, but due to this its not possible any more.

Cheers.

Khurram Jamshed - MBA, PMP, MCTS, MCITP ( Blog, Twitter, Linkedin )
    If you found this post helpful, please “Vote as Helpful”. If it answered your question, please “Mark as Answer”.

• Marked as answer by Torres_ Monday, October 28, 2013 6:54 PM
    Monday, October 21, 2013 1:13 PM