none
Backup job continually fails with this error: "The current operation failed due to an internal service error [0x1FBD2]. Please retry the operation after sometime. (0x186E2). RRS feed

• Question

• I have an Azure Backup job that copies backups of our database (running on an Azure VM) to an Azure backup account. It started recently failing with this error:

"The current operation failed due to an internal service error [0x1FBD2]. Please retry the operation after sometime. (0x186E2).

I updated to the latest version of Microsoft Azure Backup, but still receive the same error when attempting to do the backup.

Thanks,

Chris

Monday, September 21, 2015 4:47 PM

All replies

• Hi CCusson,

Thanks for posting here.

Did you check that there is enough space on the disk used ? Default it is the c: drive.

Regards.

Tuesday, September 22, 2015 4:13 AM
  • Thanks Shreya.

I'm taking a backup to wherever the Azure backup job goes to (on the Azure shared storage?). The uncompressed size of the folder I am looking to backup is a little over 1 GB. There are over 70 GB free on the C:\ drive, so I don't think that's the problem. How can I determine how much space is left on the shared Azure backup space? 

I can post the log files from the Azure backup as well if that's helpful.

Thanks,

Chris

Tuesday, September 22, 2015 1:19 PM