Send SMS and Call RRS feed

• Question

• User162631 posted

Hi, I have a problem with my application, I followed the directions in the explanations to call and send text messages , but I do not work .. I do not know how to do. You can help me? Thanks so much. Good day

Tuesday, July 12, 2016 1:51 PM

Answers

• User162631 posted

var smsTo = NSUrl.FromString("sms:18015551234"); UIApplication.SharedApplication.OpenUrl(smsTo);

This is the code. The application does not give me any error message . It comes only

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, June 3, 2021 12:00 AM
    Friday, July 22, 2016 12:03 PM

All replies

• User12211 posted

You're going to have to be a lot more specific if you want us to help you. What directions did you follow? What do you mean by "does not work"? Did you get compiler errors? Did you get a runtime exception? If so, what errors/exceptions did you get? If not, then what is it not doing that it should do? What is it doing that it should not do? What have you tried to resolve the issue?

http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#beprecise

Tuesday, July 12, 2016 2:11 PM
  • User162631 posted

I put the code to make sure that my application can send Msg and call , but does not work .. I do not by any error. Crashes and just

Wednesday, July 13, 2016 11:51 AM
  • User12211 posted

Ok. We already understand that you are trying to send messages and initiate phone calls. However, you still have not provided enough information to help us help you.

What directions are you following? When it crashes, does it throw an exception? If so, what exception. If not, what shows up in the logs?

Since you haven't posted any code, we can't say what you might be doing wrong. All we can say is that you're doing something wrong. It is almost always helpful to post the relevant portions of code that you are having trouble with. NOTE: DO NOT POST YOUR ENTIRE PROJECT.

I strongly recommend you read the link I provided in my previous post. It will help you to ask your questions and provide answers to our questions that will get us closer to solving your problem.

Wednesday, July 13, 2016 2:22 PM
  • User162631 posted

var smsTo = NSUrl.FromString("sms:18015551234"); UIApplication.SharedApplication.OpenUrl(smsTo);

This is the code. The application does not give me any error message . It comes only

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, June 3, 2021 12:00 AM
    Friday, July 22, 2016 12:03 PM