none
Connecting Infopath 2010 forms to PWA RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I'm made an infopath forms library, create a PDP to the library form, but every time I click the PDP it creates a new form.

Any have something to connect my created form to the project in PWA?

Thanks

Thursday, May 6, 2010 4:37 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Walter,

There is an example of an InfoPath Form integrated with the PDP's in the Microsoft Beta Demo Image. Keep an eye out for the RTM Version of the SDK expected to be released on or around the 12th May when 2010 is officially launched, which hopefully will cover this.  Christophe has also mentioned in another thread a upcoming series of webcasts linked from here : http://blogs.msdn.com/project_programmability/archive/2010/04/13/announcing-15-upcoming-developer-and-2-bi-webcasts-for-project-2010.aspx that may assist.

Regards,

Alex.

Alex Burton www.epmsource.com
    Thursday, May 6, 2010 8:37 AM
  • Hi Alex and thanks a lot for your early response, but the event will be not far in the time and I need it now, I'm working with the implementation of the 2010 since more than one year ago, I have been on the launch in project 2009.

I'm not a developer, but easly I did the infopath to be available in the PWA PDPs.

There is some help that I can use?     I'm in the connect 2010 program and MCT, is there some info?

Thanks and greetings

Thursday, May 6, 2010 1:56 PM