Trouble in creating a IoT hub RRS feed

• Question

• I have verified my student status and using azure for the free but when I tried to create an IoT hub , It is asking me for the subscription , what can I do ?
    Thursday, February 15, 2018 3:12 PM

All replies

• Dear,

IoT Hub is offered in four editions—Free, S1, S2 and S3. IoT Hub is generally available. Currently IoT Hub is now available to these regions:

Central US, East US, East US 2,South Central US,West Central US, West US, West US2, North Europe, West Europe, East Asia, Southeast Asia, Japan East, Japan West, Brazil South, Australia East,Australia Southeast, Central India, South India, Canada Central, Canada East, Germany Central, Germany Northeast, UK South, UK West, US Gov Arizona, and US Gov Texas. And IoT Hub will be available to Korea South and Korea Central soon.

Which is your selected region?

In addition, for Free, you can sign up and transmit up to a total of 8,000 messages a day. The Free edition is suitable for gaining familiarity and testing out the capabilities of the IoT Hub service.

Best Regards

Michael

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Michael Xu-MSFT Thursday, February 22, 2018 1:51 AM
    Friday, February 16, 2018 7:47 AM