BUG in build proecss?? RRS feed

• Question

• I discover something strange with Expression Blend 4; I have a solution with many projects (ISO IEC C++/ISO, C++/CLI and C#), I have added WPF gui to my solution... when I compile solution in Visual Studio 2010 Professional all works well ;-), binaries size is about 250 MB; when I compile my project with Expression Blend, under directory C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Expression\Blend\Project Assemblies, Expression Blend creates new directory with assemblies (250 MB), if I compile again my project with Expression Blend there is another directory with new assemblies (250 MB) and so on... In few days I statured my HD SDD!! Nevertheless, luckily, I found this behaviour and I deleted these useless assemblies (this happen also I rebuild solution without change a line in code); is this bug of Expression Blend that does not clean C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Expression\Blend\Project Assemblies?? Is there a way to clean automatically C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Expression\Blend\Project Assemblies with Expression Blend??

Thanks for the help ^^

Friday, December 17, 2010 2:59 AM