none
Please help explain what Free Tier's "Max experiment duration - 1 hour per experiment" mean? RRS feed

• Question

• I'm new to Azure ML. Under the pricing for Free Tier at the below link, there's the clause "Max experiment duration: 1 hour per experiment":

https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/details/machine-learning-studio/

I'm really not sure what that clause really means. Can someone tell me which of my guesses are correct:

- Amount of time it takes for AzureML to run the experiment?

- Amount of time I can start and stop working on the experiment?

- Amount of time I can leave my datasets (less than 1 Gb) on Azure ML workspace?

Or if there's any other meaning, please advise a newbie. Thanks a ton!

Tuesday, November 5, 2019 1:15 AM

All replies

• Hi,

I am making some inquiries to confirm and will get back to you shortly. Thanks.

Regards,

GiftA-MSFT.

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click “Mark as Answer” and/or “Vote as helpful”. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.  Thanks.

Tuesday, November 5, 2019 2:33 AM
  • Hello, have u found any answer? I'm surprised; money questions usually get answered faster than tech questions. And my question contains a quantity so it should be a straightforward answer.

I can't wait to spend more time on Azure ML but I don't like surprise bills.

Thanks!

Thursday, November 7, 2019 3:36 AM
  • Hi,

Thanks for your patience. My assumption is that it means the max duration to run an experiment is 1hr. However, I have reached out to appropriate points of contact to confirm. I will keep you posted once I have some more information. Thanks.

Regards,

GiftA-MSFT.

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click “Mark as Answer” and/or “Vote as helpful”. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.  Thanks.

Friday, November 8, 2019 1:13 AM
  • Hi,

I was able to confirm that it means the max duration to run an experiment is 1hr. Hope this helps, please let me know if you have any more questions. Thanks.

Regards,

GiftA-MSFT.

Friday, November 8, 2019 8:00 PM