Multiple header rows in Excel using office API RRS feed

• Question

• I  want to create a table with multiple headers. Is there a way I an achieve this using any of the methods like "setSelectedDataAsync". TableData.headers provided in API is two dimensional array similar to TableData.rows but when I tried to set two rows for header, I am getting an error. Please help me
    Tuesday, March 3, 2015 3:16 AM

Answers

• Hi Arun Chitumalla,

According to the description, you want insert into multiple header rows when you insert an table in apps for Office.

As far as I know, the table header only have one row, it is the top row. You can get more detail about list and table in Excel from link below:
    OfficeTalk: Working with Lists and Tables

As a workaround, you may consider inser the data as matrix and then you can format the data as you wanted. Also if you want to Excel support muiple header rows for table object, you can submit the feedback from link below:
    Submit Feedback - Microsoft Support

Regards & Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, March 4, 2015 10:22 AM