none
After migrated to office 365 getting list view threshold error

Question

• Hi Team,

After migrated to office 365 the form is getting below list view threshold error.

In list only 21 List Items are there.But  I am getting this error.Could you please help me ?Very urgent.

please check below error screenshot.

Thanks,

Thiru

Tuesday, December 13, 2016 5:23 AM

All replies

• The error message only says "list view threshold", but I believe that might mean either the number of items or the number of lookup columns. Is it possible you have too many lookup columns in your current view?

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/justmeetingsnoactualwork
    Twitter - @Aaron_Bator
    Please remember to click Mark as Answer and Vote as Helpful on posts that help you.
    This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Tuesday, December 13, 2016 9:17 AM
  • Hi,

Before migration the form is in HTML.After migrated to office 365 we are getting this list view threshold error.

No lookup columns in this.but we have 22 drop downs are there in the form.Is there any reason changed HTML form into Infopath form? please give me  advice.

Thanks,

Thiru

Tuesday, December 13, 2016 12:13 PM
  • Hi Thiru- are you saying this changed to an InfoPath form and you didn't want that? Just revert the form back to the OOTB one. Looks like you have a query set up on the form. How big is that query, meaning how many items is it returning?

cameron rautmann

Tuesday, December 13, 2016 4:26 PM
  • Hi,

What’s the 22 drop downs? 22 choice columns?

Please reproduce the issue, and provide correlation ID and reproduce date/time here. I’ll check for ULS logs to try to figure out the root cause.

Thanks,

Dean Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Tuesday, December 20, 2016 11:43 AM