• When I run my project in Expression Blend 4, I get an error:

Bericht: Unhandled Error in Silverlight Application
    Code: 2103   
    Category: InitializeError      

Regel: 54
    Teken: 13
    Code: 0
    URI: http://localhost:1481/TestPage.html

I there anybody who can help me resolving this problem?

Kind regards Ruud (The Netherlands)

Monday, July 12, 2010 8:06 AM

All replies

• Did you make changes recently such as changing a namespace?  You may have forgotten to update all of the necessary places.

What changed recently when this stopped working correctly?

If you aren't able to locate the problem, you could send me the entire solution in a zip file at first.last@microsoft.com (using my name) and I can take a look.

Monday, July 12, 2010 1:23 PM
  • Hi Chuck,

Thanks for your reply.

I'm rather new with EB. So I'm still learning a lot. Unfortunatly I have now this problem with running the project.

The follwing situation happened. After a lot of modifications I created new styles by copying extisting styles. Later on I renamed a lot of items all over the project. I don't know when the project ran good for the last time.

For a better analysis of the problem now I created a new, very small, project, with just two screens and on each screen an button. I made both buttons by using the Button-Sketch style. Still this gave no problem.

After that I made a new resource dictionary, called Ruud_Styles(.xaml) for saving my own styles. Then I copied the Button-Sketch style (right mouse-click) and pasted this in my new resource library. And now, when I run the project, the error occurs. And I even didn't use my newly created style.

I probably have to make some changes somewhere in the XAML-source, but I have no idea what.

Perhaps you can help me, having this information now. Otherwise I can send you the entire solution in a zip-file, as you suggested.

Kind regards,
    Ruud from The Netherlands (Dienvliet)

Monday, July 12, 2010 2:28 PM