• Question

• hi All

i have doubt. how to create crud operation with web api and angular 8,

at web api how many layers i can see.

Thanks

All Tech Geeks

Thursday, January 2, 2020 5:05 AM

All replies

• ASP.NET MVC WebAPI can use the Angular JavaScript plugin. The tutorial uses Knockout as the plugin and also uses C#. JavaScript and C# uses similar code syntax, you can take the C# part of the tutorial and convert it to VB.NET and you can use Angular instead of Knockout.    

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/aspnet/web-api/overview/data/using-web-api-with-entity-framework/part-1

ASP.NET WebAPI can be discussed at the WebAPI forum in ASP.NET forums.

http://forums.asp.net/

Thursday, January 2, 2020 1:06 PM
  • The reply post above was made by DA924x. It seems as though the MSDN forums is going to the dogs as it's falling a part with numerous errors. What,  MSDN doesn't know how to do integration testing and QA testing before it releases changes to the site?
    • Edited by DA924x Thursday, January 2, 2020 9:02 PM
    Thursday, January 2, 2020 9:01 PM
  • Hi All Tech geeks,

Thank you for posting here.

According to your description, I suggest you could firstly create a CURD web api method in the application to connect to the database to handle the data.

For angular, I suggest you could build the client layer to let the user show the data and modify the data, then you could use angular to call the web api CURD method.

More details, you could refer to below article:

CRUD Operations In Angular 7 Using Web API

Hope it can help you.

Best Regards,

Xingyu Zhao

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, January 3, 2020 6:07 AM
  • More likely back-and-forward transition moves. The site layouts breaks and then recover when forced reload.

AFAIK the MigrationUser1 is the fallback user when the associated user record is lost (cannot be joined out successfully).

Friday, January 3, 2020 6:13 AM