ListView reorder XAML C++

Question

• I can see similar posts, but none address my specific problem. I am a developing a XAML, C++, and Direct X app. I have created a listview inside an Appbar for quick navigation. By setting the IsItemClickEnabled = 'true' and giving ItemClick a function to execute, it works like a charm. However, recently I have been attempting to add a reorder feature to this listview. The MSDN example provided only has a C# solution. I fallowed its design of setting AllowDrop and CanReorderItems = 'true', but the function I pass ContainerContentChanging never gets called. It works in the C# example. Any help would be appreciated.

Saturday, April 19, 2014 5:05 PM

All replies

• Hi Silicon,

I would like invite you create a demo for us to do some test, simply by explanation, I can hardly know what is exactly happens. Thanks for your understanding.

--James

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Monday, April 21, 2014 10:19 AM