none
Office 365 VBA Mid(): Compileerror: Can't find project or library RRS feed

• Question

• We moved to office 365 yesterday. Today when I tried to run my reports I've got a couple of declaration errors which were simple to fix. However when I moved to the stage where I am running a substring (Mid()) function I am getting Compile Error,

When I go to Tools->References as suggested in troubleshooting, I am not getting any error or warning. Does it mean that Mid function has been removed?

How could it be fixed?

Thursday, March 22, 2018 10:38 PM

All replies

• Hello Lukas Dulka,

>>Does it mean that Mid function has been removed?

I don't think so. I need confirm with you some information to try to reproduce your issue.

What's the code? Did the compile error not give any error message? Are you using Office 365 for Office 2016? or 2013? OR.. Is it 32-bit or 64-bit?

Best Regards,

Terry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, March 23, 2018 1:50 AM
  • Look in Tools References for "MISSING" then identify the correct reference or delete the missing one.

Then run Debug > Compile to verify you code...

Brian, ProcessIT- Hawke`s Bay, New Zealand

Wednesday, March 28, 2018 5:06 AM