locked
VS 2012 package build: EnableExtension task failed RRS feed

  • Question

  • I get build fail with no error message. Increasing MSBuild verbosity level revealed that EnableExtension task has failed. How can I fix or debug this issue?

    Wednesday, February 19, 2014 8:02 PM

Answers

  • Hi Alexium,

    Thank you for posting here!

    According to your description, I find a similar thread for your reference.

    If it can not help you, please feel free to let me know.

    Best regards,

    Sunny

    • Marked as answer by Alexium Thursday, February 20, 2014 10:36 AM
    Thursday, February 20, 2014 8:15 AM

All replies

  • Hi Alexium,

    Thank you for posting here!

    According to your description, I find a similar thread for your reference.

    If it can not help you, please feel free to let me know.

    Best regards,

    Sunny

    • Marked as answer by Alexium Thursday, February 20, 2014 10:36 AM
    Thursday, February 20, 2014 8:15 AM
  • Thanks Sunny! That seems to do the trick.

    It appears that manually removing the extension from an experimental instance triggers this issue. Perhaps, it's something that MS can fix. Not that there's usually a need for manual removal of the extension, but there's no reason this action should break build either.

    Thursday, February 20, 2014 10:36 AM