none
ActiveSync command to get users working hours. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

Can anybody help me with the way to get an Exchange users "Working Hours" information through ActiveSync command?

In my OWA, if I am going to Options > Settings > Calendar. Then we have two options like Show work week as: and Set your working hours: 

How do we access those values from Exchange server through any ActiveSync commands?

Friday, April 25, 2014 9:44 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Chandra:

I have alerted the open specifications team regarding your inquiry. A member of the team will be in touch soon.

Regards, Obaid Farooqi

Friday, April 25, 2014 3:51 PM
    Owner
  • Hi Chandra, I am the engineer who will be working with you on this issue. I am currently researching the problem and will provide you with an update soon. Thank you for your patience.

Josh Curry (jcurry) | Escalation Engineer | Open Specifications Support Team

Friday, April 25, 2014 4:55 PM
  • Hi Chandra, it is not currently possible to retrieve a contact's working hours using EAS. You can find more information about how to get or set working hours in MS-OXOCFG section 2.2.5.2.1 and MS-OXWAVLS section 3.1.4.1.3.27.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Josh Curry (jcurry) | Escalation Engineer | Open Specifications Support Team

Monday, April 28, 2014 7:26 PM