problem RRS feed

• Question

• hi,

i download the visual studio 2015 version, actually it is working. But when i run a programm this message come up. And if i follow the options nothing change, and the message return and return . What i made wrong?

Microsoft.VsHub.Server.HttpHostx64.exe

do not work,cause of some problems the programm do not work correct

Monday, October 3, 2016 2:19 PM

Answers

All replies

• This is a well known problem.

Try this.

Monday, October 3, 2016 3:30 PM
  • Hi Leo,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

Like Brian said, it is a known issue and please have a try with the solution that Brian provided. And the detail step of this solution is as the following:

• Stop Visual Studio if started
    • rename Microsoft.VsHub.Server.HttpHostx64.exe to Microsoft.VsHub.Server.HttpHostx64.exe.bak
    • Create a copy of Microsoft.VsHub.Server.HttpHost.exe and rename it Microsoft.VsHub.Server.HttpHostx64.exe
    • Re-start Visual Studio

If it not works, please have a look at this similar issue and have a try with the following:

Allen Denver - Microsoft: The official release fix is available here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/3090034

Harm: in my case this issue was solved after deleting Webcompanion from Lavasoft and removing all register entries containing Lavasoft

Best regards,

Sara

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place. Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, October 4, 2016 3:06 AM