How to delete the application "Tenant Schema Extension App" RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

As my title stated how can I delete the application "Tenant Schema Extension App"? This application will be created when you setup the Azure AD Connect, but I can't delete it. When I try to delete it I get the following message:

The app isn't a native app, nor have it the multi-tenant setting enabled.

I only have found one solution and that is requesting support to delete it, but we don't have a active support contract on the subscription where this application is located.

Is there another way to delete this application?

Tuesday, March 12, 2019 3:39 PM

Answers

• Hello Jay IT,

Currently "Tenant Schema Extension" App can be deleted only through a support ticket. 

I understand you do not have a support plan enabled on this subscription. Please drop an email to azcommunity@microsoft.com with your current subscription ID referencing this thread and I will have that subscription enabled for one time support. 

• Marked as answer by Jay IT Thursday, March 14, 2019 8:18 AM
    Thursday, March 14, 2019 5:55 AM

All replies

• Hello Jay IT,

Currently "Tenant Schema Extension" App can be deleted only through a support ticket. 

I understand you do not have a support plan enabled on this subscription. Please drop an email to azcommunity@microsoft.com with your current subscription ID referencing this thread and I will have that subscription enabled for one time support. 

• Marked as answer by Jay IT Thursday, March 14, 2019 8:18 AM
    Thursday, March 14, 2019 5:55 AM
  • Hello Manoj,

Thank you for your support and the one time support to delete the application. I will send the information towards that email.

Kind regards,

Jay

Thursday, March 14, 2019 8:18 AM