Your Favorite Features of Axum RRS feed

• General discussion

• Let's discuss your favorite features of Axum and why it should be continues and why one should use it. Also, it's pros and cons are good things to discuss. Good questions to answer are: "What did I like about Axum?", or "What didn't I like about Axum?"

This is an interesting way of discussing things, and it helps one to think about programming and have a little bit of fun at the same time. It also helps with the molding of the language, its parts, the things that should be implemented, and the start-up of a new language.

Have fun and I can't wait to get your replies! It is interesting to know what you think!

- Nevin Janzen

"The bugs in your backyard may bite you, but the bugs in your applications will kill you."
    "You keep killing bugs but they always come back from the dead to take revenge."
    "The only good bug is a dead one."
    "The only good bug in nature is one in a cage, and the only good bug in the computer world is one that is found, tortured, and repeatedly killed."
    "If there is one thing I can't stand, it's lousy programmers. like me."
    "The worst thing about for loops is that you keep doing the same things over and over again."
    "If only there was a for loop for generating for loops."
    "A programmer's day goes like this: write code, generate bugs, write code, generate bugs, write code, generate bugs, write code, generate bugs.... Hmmm, I believe this is called a 'for loop'. "
    "The worst thing in the world is too many quotes; because then you have t
    Saturday, January 7, 2012 2:25 AM