none
Get Employee Id and Custom Field like Alias Name RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Team,

I have been searching for help to read Employee id and custom filed alias from ToList and Optional list contacts in Meeting Appointment section. I need these details to integrate VSTO Outlook addin integration and these details are needed to process data for incident creation with ServiceNow.

Monday, November 20, 2017 4:56 PM

All replies

• Hi Venugopaldikonda,

What do you mean "ToList and Optional list contacts"? Do you mean "Required list" and "Optional list"?

You could get  a semicolon-delimited String representing the display string of required/optional attendees names using AppointmentItem.RequiredAttendees/AppointmentItem.OptionalAttendees property.

Do you want to read "Employee id" and Custom filed "Alias" from a contact item? As far as I know, contact item does not contain "Employee id" property. What do you "Employee id"? If you want to get the custom filed value, you could try to use ContactItem.UserProperties Property to return the value.

Best Regards,

Terry

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, November 21, 2017 9:04 AM