none
Error in SSMS Setup RRS feed

Answers

• Hi Arash_89,

According the log file,i suggest you take some actions follow below steps.

1) Removed "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio 18" folder

2) Deleted registry key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio"

3) Restart your computer and reInstall SSMS.

Best regards,
    Cris

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Arash_89 Tuesday, December 10, 2019 8:28 AM
    Wednesday, December 4, 2019 9:36 AM

All replies

• Nobody here?
    Wednesday, December 4, 2019 1:31 AM
  • Nobody here?

Please follow up on your similar another thread:

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/937aa5e0-2668-4cc1-bea9-7e53dd9c1ba8/error-in-install-ssms?forum=sqlsetupandupgrade

If the response helped, do "Mark as answer" and upvote it
    - Vaibhav

Wednesday, December 4, 2019 6:18 AM
  • Hello,

I want to install SSMS but I have an error and log file here 

Log file:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiKKqJaRZheDoWhRjtXkrjbkvAWk?e=qaWVnl

It's duplicate topic and I made mistake. please remove it. 

Thanks

Wednesday, December 4, 2019 7:30 AM
  • Hi Arash_89,

According the log file,i suggest you take some actions follow below steps.

1) Removed "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio 18" folder

2) Deleted registry key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio"

3) Restart your computer and reInstall SSMS.

Best regards,
    Cris

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Arash_89 Tuesday, December 10, 2019 8:28 AM
    Wednesday, December 4, 2019 9:36 AM
  • Hi Arash_89,

If you have resolved your issue, please mark the useful reply as answer. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

In addition, if you have another questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks for your contribution.

Best regards,
    Cris

MSDN Community Support

Tuesday, December 10, 2019 6:59 AM