Very new to MS robotics studio .. need help ??? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Everybody,

I recently downloaded the MS robotics lab express edition and have been playing around with it since past 2 days. I noticed that the examples illustrated in the help section has got some extra features shown, which we are not able to do it while actually using the software. Has anybody experienced the same?

e.g. there are certain controls shown during the graphical programming illustration but when we actually try to implement the same i am not able to find the same controls.

Also does anybody have any working examples which you have build using the MS robotics studio and work on the NXT or the physical engine simulator ? I was not able to create reading the "help" section.

Thanks in advance.
    Tuesday, July 7, 2009 12:37 AM

Answers

• There are some differences between the Express Edition and the Standard / Academic Edition, but not a lot. Can you please tell me what extra features you have noticed that are in the help but not in the product? Also, I assume you are talking about VPL. Many of the blocks in VPL are actually services. If you install new services on your computer, they automatically appear in VPL. So it is possible for everybody to have a different list of available services. Again, please tell me the names of the services that you think are missing.

Trevor

Friday, July 10, 2009 12:43 AM