none
Lib Help

Question

• Hello dear community,

I am looking for this lib SAPFEWSELib to use it, but I didn't manage to find it and integrate it. Also, how can I configure VS so it actually recognize this lib?

I am using Visual Studio Ultimate 2013.

Thank you in advance!

Dastan.

Wednesday, March 9, 2016 11:13 AM

All replies

• Hi Dastan,

Thank you for posting in MSDN forum.

Firstly, you could download and install the SAP GUI from the following link:
    http://scn.sap.com/community/gui/blog/2013/05/29/sap-gui-730-download

After downloading and installing it, then you could find it at C:\Program Files\SAP\FrontEnd\SapGui\SapDtsCOMFramework\Interop.SAPFEWSELib.dll

If you want to use “ SAPFEWSELib “, you could right click “References”>”Add Reference”,

Bowser the URL of SAPFEWSELib, it will be added ok .

Disclaimer: This response contains a reference to a third party World Wide Web site. Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. Microsoft does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information found on these sites; therefore, Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. There are inherent dangers in the use of any software found on the Internet, and Microsoft cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any software from the Internet

Best Regards,
    Weiwei

Thursday, March 10, 2016 9:48 AM
  • Hello Weiwei,

Thank you for your reply. I already have SAP GUI installed. I will see now if it will work after I do what you said.

Have a nice day!

Dastan

Thursday, March 10, 2016 11:36 AM
  • Hi Dastan,

Since you already have SAP GUI installed. Could you please share the result here if it works?

If so, please tell us,  it will benefit to other community members who have the same issue.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
    Weiwei

Monday, March 14, 2016 7:33 AM
  • Hello Weiwei,

I do not have this folder SapDtsCOMFramework inside my sapGui installation directory. Well, this is a major problem.

Best Regards,

Dastan.

Monday, March 14, 2016 11:04 AM
  • Hi my friend,

SAP GUI is a third party extension, if you have trouble about install it, you could go to its forum for dedicated support.
    Here is the SAP GUI support website:
    http://scn.sap.com/community/gui 

After you install it successfully, if you have question about how to set/configure Visual Studio and Visual Studio tools, you could post here,
    We will help you for further troubleshooting.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Weiwei

Tuesday, March 15, 2016 8:07 AM
  • Hello Weiwei,

It's been a long time already and still I didn't manage to get that lib. I am continuing with my research on the internet. I installed sapGui 7.40, I hope I will manage to get what I need.

As soon as I get a result, I will post here, so the others will know too.

Best Regards,

Dastan

Thursday, March 24, 2016 12:36 PM
  • Hi xDastan,

Do you have installed the sapGui successful? And how is this problem going?

We are waiting for your response here. Thank you.

Best Regards,
    Weiwei

Monday, March 28, 2016 2:43 AM