none
Problem with the resellers' website RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I would like to report a problem which appeared few months ago and nobody from the Kinect for Windows team seem to notice. In the website where are the resellers of Microsoft many countries appear to be inactive. There are two problems with that:

1. If I want to buy Kinect for Windows in Australia, France, Italy or India I am unable to see in the Microsoft's website who is the official reseller.

2. If I am reseller in one of those countries I would like to see my name on the website.

Can someone from the Kinect for Windows team take a look at the following page and fix the resellers of the countries in which this is not shown?

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/kinectforwindows/purchase/resellers.aspx 

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

D.

Thursday, June 5, 2014 1:12 PM

Answers

All replies

• Thanks for the report. I have passed this along to the team that handles the website.

Carmine Sirignano - MSFT

Friday, June 6, 2014 6:37 PM
  • Thank you Carmine!

Unfortunately, it does not seem that the issue has been fixed. I work for a partner company of Microsoft and we often purchase Kinect for Windows from different countries. May I ask you to flag this issue again to the relevant team because for our company is very important to see all the Kinect for Windows resellers. 

Thank you for your time and consideration!
    Best regards,
    D.
    Thursday, June 12, 2014 11:52 AM