About BingMap API Service Call RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Experts, I have some CheckBoxes in a DataGrid in silverlight app. I have added GeoCode Service also. So in every CheckBox Checked the GeoCode service is calling and the Driving Directions are generating and loaded into another DataGrid. and also in uncheck event i am removing the corresponding Driving Directions. But the problem is when i am checking again the same checkbox the directions are not comming.

What is the reason please suggest.

Thank you.

saroj

Friday, September 7, 2012 12:05 PM

Answers

• This is an issue related directly to your application and has nothing to do with Bing Maps. If the directions aren't coming up then either your application isn't making a request or their was an error in your request.

http://rbrundritt.wordpress.com

• Proposed as answer by prakash_light Monday, September 10, 2012 8:45 AM
    • Marked as answer by Ricky_Brundritt Monday, September 10, 2012 4:42 PM
    Friday, September 7, 2012 4:56 PM

All replies

• This is an issue related directly to your application and has nothing to do with Bing Maps. If the directions aren't coming up then either your application isn't making a request or their was an error in your request.

http://rbrundritt.wordpress.com

• Proposed as answer by prakash_light Monday, September 10, 2012 8:45 AM
    • Marked as answer by Ricky_Brundritt Monday, September 10, 2012 4:42 PM
    Friday, September 7, 2012 4:56 PM
  • Yes saroj..i m agree with Richard..because if u make request  to services it will give the result..every time..so please look at ur code..there may be the problem. may be with condition where ur writing the logic..of "CheckBox=checked & CheckBox=unchecked".

Thanks

Monday, September 10, 2012 8:50 AM
  • Yes you are right Richard. There was some Exception in my code which i have resolved.

Thank you for your response and time.

saroj

Monday, September 10, 2012 12:36 PM