Renamed Account -- Now Get -- TF400908: The account page you are trying to view does not exist or you do not have access to it RRS feed

• Question

• Hello -

I renamed my account and now I get

TF400908: The account page you are trying to view does not exist or you do not have access to it

on all projects and default collection.

I tried clear cache but no luck on IE and VS. Any other solutions out there?

Thanks

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 8:48 AM

Answers

• We deployed a patch to address this issue yesterday. Please check again and if you are still having issues, please contact us via the Visual Studio Online support options available here: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=253553 with your Microsoft account, the TF Service account having the issue, and a reference to this thread.

Trevor Hancock (Microsoft)
    Please remember to "Mark As Answer" the replies that help.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 4:50 PM

All replies

• We deployed a patch to address this issue yesterday. Please check again and if you are still having issues, please contact us via the Visual Studio Online support options available here: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=253553 with your Microsoft account, the TF Service account having the issue, and a reference to this thread.

Trevor Hancock (Microsoft)
    Please remember to "Mark As Answer" the replies that help.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 4:50 PM
  • Hi JK, 

Thanks for your post.

Since we haven't heard from you for a long time, I assume the issue is resolved, I mark useful reply as answer. If you have any concerns, please free feel to reopen it or submit a new question. Thanks for your understanding.

John Qiao [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013 5:47 AM