none
APIs for Backup and Restore of Exchange Server RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I plan to write a program/app to backup and restore exchange server and mails within.

Can anyone point me to the APis that I need to use in order to do this ?

Do I need to use the EWS APIs or is there any link that you can point me to refer to the documentation that will help me backup and restore the Exchange server for emails. The idea is I should be able to back up the emails and restore them.

Thanks and Regards,

-cdk.

Wednesday, January 31, 2018 12:53 PM

All replies

• Hi cdkpune,

From the description of the thread, it looks like your issue is related with Exchange development.

This forum only handles the issues regarding App for Office development.

So for better response and better solution for your issue, I move this thread to Exchange Server Development Forum

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Deepak

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, February 2, 2018 2:38 AM