none
element does not exist in namespace RRS feed

• Question

• I want to add some wpf windows in window form application, but i add all required code and reference to different libraries, all things are working fine but one error is exist this element does not exist in given namespace. even the reference to specified controls are correct. i am provide 2 images in first you can see the reference variable are given me the access to property but in second image its give me an error this property is not defined in namespace.     
    Tuesday, October 10, 2017 9:48 AM

Answers

• Hi [ Mohsin Ali ],

Thank you for posting here.

>>I want to add some wpf windows in window form application

Apparently you cannot do that directly, but what you can do is add a new user control and then modify the code to make it a Window. Simply create a new WPF project, add a window and see what you need to change to turn your user control into a window.

Here is a article about how to create a winform user control.

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa302342.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396

>>all things are working fine but one error is exist this element does not exist in given namespace.

Please provide the code and the error message.

>>Images or not able to upload 

Please verify your account from the following link.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/SqlServer/en-US/0e3b9d3f-f30b-4bf3-9c6c-b4b4ab11b43e/verify-account-40?forum=reportabug

After that, you could upload your images.

Best Regards,

Wendy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by [ Mohsin Ali ] Wednesday, October 11, 2017 7:23 AM
    Wednesday, October 11, 2017 6:42 AM

All replies