none
SSO: Accessing Office 365 Online Sharepoint + Onedrive - Invalid audience Uri RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all, sorry if the question is stupid, but still just getting into the Office 365 api's.

I am trying to get access to both the Users Office 365 OneDrive (ran in the backend by sharepoint) aswel as any of the sharepoint online sites they have attached to their Office 365 account. I am able to access both the one drive and the sharepoint site via my single login when I am on the microsoft site, but as soon as I go to attempt to re-use my access token (Implicit flow) I get an invalid Audience Uri.

I am assuming this will be because the sharepoint's API's are not being bundled up with the Office 365's overall API. When I use discovery for example, when i use discovery, no sharepoint api's show up.

Is there any way to make it so that you can use a single sign on to access files from bother the users personal one drive AND their companies Sharepoint online?

Thanks.

FYI, using C# + Angular front end. Would prefer to keep as much in the front end as possible.
    • Edited by Ausiemick Sunday, October 11, 2015 11:07 PM
    Sunday, October 11, 2015 11:06 PM

All replies