Azure IoT SDKs for C with WolfSSL and STM32 RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to port Azure IoT SDKs for C to STM32 controller. I am using wolfSSL library for TLS version 1.2 and I am able to build the code successfully in OpenSTM32 environment.

But, after establishing successful connection with Azure server, I am unable to establish TLS handshake with the server.

I am using OpenSTM32’s example user_settings.h file from wolfSSL library to build wolfSSL library.     

Do I need to make any additional changes in the WolfSSL library to use it with Azure?

OR

Is there any other TLS library, which can be used with Azure IoT SDK for C and STM32 controller?

Thursday, November 23, 2017 10:12 AM

All replies

• Hello rockystar,

Here is a WolfSSL MQTT sample for connecting to Azure IoT Hub you can reference. 

And what's your STM32 device, Nucleo-F401RE or Cloud-JAM?

Best regards,

Rita

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, November 24, 2017 2:09 AM
  • We are using STM32F413.
    Actually I want to use Azure IoT SDKs for serialization and MQTT support because, I think using reported properties, desired properties or methods reception will be easy with them.
    Saturday, November 25, 2017 10:57 AM
  • Hello rockystar,

For using SDK you can check this tutorial. It use stm32f401 and maybe you can reference.

Best regards,

Rita

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, November 27, 2017 8:39 AM