when i try to take sample data i got above error "web and load test project1"failed to launch ,is not a valid win32 applicaiton in vsts load test RRS feed

• Question

• Hi 

when i try to take sample data to analyze performance but at that time i got web and load test project1"failed to launch ,is not a valid win32 applicaiton"" error in vsts 2015 enterprise in web performance test. how to resolve the error.i got error in web performance test in vsts 2015 enterprise edition for load testing

note: screenshot is attached.

waiting for your reply.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 10:54 AM

Answers

• Hi friend,

I tested it in my side, and got the issue as yours

I open my Web Performance and Load Test Project, then click Analyze -> Performance Profiler… -> choose GPU Usage in Available Tools list, click Start.

About the error message, it seems that the ‘WebAndLoadTestProject1’ project type is not support GPU Usage profiling tool i use. Please use other profiling tools that support the ‘WebAndLoadTestProject’ type.

You could refer to Which Tool Should I Use? sectionIn Profiling Tools article:

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/mt210448.aspx#Which Tool Should I Use?

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,

Fletcher

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Edited by Fletch Zhou Wednesday, August 9, 2017 3:12 AM
    • Marked as answer by twists Wednesday, August 9, 2017 8:32 AM
    Wednesday, August 9, 2017 3:12 AM