how to resolve seh exception RRS feed

• Question

• hy every body,

i ususally get seh exception and i coudn't resolve it :(

this a portion of source code where the excption is triggered

static StorageBase()

{

// This code is necessary to use CloudStorageAccount.FromConfigurationSetting

CloudStorageAccount.SetConfigurationSettingPublisher((configName, configSetter) =>

{

configSetter(RoleEnvironment.GetConfigurationSettingValue(configName));

RoleEnvironment.Changed += (sender, arg) =>

{

if (arg.Changes.OfType<RoleEnvironmentConfigurationSettingChange>()

.Any((change) => (change.ConfigurationSettingName == configName)))

{

if (!configSetter(RoleEnvironment.GetConfigurationSettingValue(configName)))

{

RoleEnvironment.RequestRecycle();

}

}

};

});

}

thanks in advance. 

Wednesday, July 13, 2011 9:16 PM

Answers

• Double check that you're running your app in the Windows Azure compute emulator (and not just directly running a web app under VS). This error can sometimes indicate that.
    • Marked as answer by Wenchao Zeng Thursday, July 14, 2011 3:43 AM
    Wednesday, July 13, 2011 10:12 PM

All replies

• I would skip all the SetConfigurationSettingPublisher stuff and jump straight to CloudStorageAccount.Parse() which you can use as follows:

CloudStorageAccount storageAccount = CloudStorageAccount.Parse(RoleEnvironment.GetConfigurationSettingValue(configName));

Wednesday, July 13, 2011 9:37 PM
    Answerer
  • Double check that you're running your app in the Windows Azure compute emulator (and not just directly running a web app under VS). This error can sometimes indicate that.
    • Marked as answer by Wenchao Zeng Thursday, July 14, 2011 3:43 AM
    Wednesday, July 13, 2011 10:12 PM
  • :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

thankssssssss very much it works 

Wednesday, July 13, 2011 10:22 PM