Has Microsoft fixed the bug that occurred after the Dev Center updated and restarted the certification process? RRS feed

• Question

• I submitted an APP on 8,3rd and received a certification failed feedback on 8,16. It was a long time because of the bug, so it is OK.

I submitted the APP again on 8,16th and now is 8,24th. The app is still in the PROCESSING CERTIFICATION status . If memory works , you said the CERTIFICATION will be done in 5days after the app was upload.

I am sorry for  the certification efficiency .

Friday, August 24, 2012 6:49 AM

Answers

All replies

• Just look at the number of threads in this forum. You can see how low the current interests in Window Phone are. Microsoft is losing my interest too.

I've been trying to submit an update since end of July. After two certification failure and several supporting emails, they still cannot tell me specifically the failure reason.

My app is one of the top 10 paid apps in its category since early 2011. I have other four apps in the marketplace. The incapability and inefficiency of the windows phone team made me sad. I'm considering deleting all my apps and closing my account for good.

• Proposed as answer by Ren Xu Friday, August 24, 2012 7:25 AM
    • Unproposed as answer by lfybt Friday, August 24, 2012 2:45 PM
    Friday, August 24, 2012 7:01 AM
  • Apologies for the delay, but we are still working through the backlog that was caused by the temporary certification/publishing hold.

Another relevant thread: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/wpsubmit/thread/3690b1d9-45d5-4bf3-be1f-bfe4c2485833

• Marked as answer by Danny G. - MS Monday, August 27, 2012 4:55 AM
    Friday, August 24, 2012 6:23 PM