none
Accessing Blob with Microsoft Azure Storage Explorer RRS feed

• Question

• I'm trying to access a storage account with a connection string, the string is accepted and a connection is made.

However when I try to access the blob containers, I get an error saying:

The requested action could not be completed.

Details: Connection string contains unrecognized key: "BLOBCONNSTR"

My connection string looks like this:

BLOBCONNSTR=DefaultEndpointsProtocol=https;AccountName=[Name];AccountKey=[key];EndpointSuffix=core.windows.net

Any help would be appreciated.

Thursday, August 15, 2019 7:00 AM

All replies

• Firstly, apologies for the delay in responding here and any inconvenience this issue may have caused. Kindly try the following steps to isolate the issue:  

May I know which version of Azure Storage Explorer are you using? Un-install and re-install the Azure Storage Explorer latest version.

Configure Azure Storage connection strings

If the issue still persists, please share the screen shot of the error message.

Hope this helps!

Kindly let us know if the above helps or you need further assistance on this issue.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do click on "Mark as Answer" and Upvote on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members

Monday, August 19, 2019 10:52 AM
  • Just checking in to see if the above answer helped. If this answers your query, do click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote for the same, which might be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. And, if you have any further query do let us know.
    Tuesday, August 20, 2019 11:44 AM
  • @SlinSsdfsdf Is there any update on the issue?

If the suggested answer helped for your issue, do click on "Mark as Answer" and “Vote as Helpful” on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 6:47 AM
  • @@SlinSsdfsdf Just checking in to see if the above answer helped. If this answers your query, do click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote for the same, which might be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. And, if you have any further query do let us know.
    Friday, August 23, 2019 6:50 AM
  • @SlinSsdfsdf Just checking in to see if the above answer helped. If this answers your query, do click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote for the same, which might be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. And, if you have any further query do let us know.
    Thursday, August 29, 2019 6:39 AM