seo RRS feed

• Question

• User-1481032724 posted

what is SEO in wesite ?

how can i yse it in my website?

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 3:37 AM

Answers

• User2130758966 posted

SEO is the process of using techniques favoured by search engines to get your website to rank higher.

This is a very broad subject and not really the focus of these forums.

There is a TON of information out there on the web relating to SEO:

Once you have got an understanding of what SEO is you might find yourself coming back to these forums with additional questions such as how you can implement certain SEO techniques in asp.net powered websites.

One common technique is to dynamically populate the meta description and meta keywords tags:

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Tuesday, May 17, 2011 5:42 AM
  • User2130758966 posted

how can i make seo dynamiclly

Seo is a field of knowledge not an individual thing that you enable on your site. The way that you are asking the question seems that you dont know anything about SEO :)

This means that you should be careful how you try to apply SEO techniques to your site. Using the wrong techniques can harm your site in the search engines. Either by applying "black hat" techniques that are frowned upon by Google, etc, or by applying white hat techniques incorrectly and confusing the search engines further.

Proper search engine optimisation can be a full time job. We have three people at my work who are dedicated to applying search engine optimisation techniques as their full-time job.

Please re-read my first post and follow some of the advice in it.

Sunday, May 22, 2011 6:03 AM

All replies

• User2130758966 posted

SEO is the process of using techniques favoured by search engines to get your website to rank higher.

This is a very broad subject and not really the focus of these forums.

There is a TON of information out there on the web relating to SEO:

Once you have got an understanding of what SEO is you might find yourself coming back to these forums with additional questions such as how you can implement certain SEO techniques in asp.net powered websites.

One common technique is to dynamically populate the meta description and meta keywords tags:

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 5:42 AM
  • User-1481032724 posted

Saturday, May 21, 2011 3:00 AM
  • User1623409651 posted

what is SEO in wesite ?

how can i yse it in my website?

Refer the below links for getting idea what the SEO Actually is

http://www.akamarketing.com/blog/53-aspnet-search-engine-optimization.html

http://www.wwwcoder.com/tabid/68/type/art/parentid/457/site/6173/default.aspx

Hope it helps

Saturday, May 21, 2011 4:03 AM
  • User-1481032724 posted

can i do that from database?

Saturday, May 21, 2011 6:58 AM
  • User2130758966 posted

Seo is a field of knowledge not an individual thing that you enable on your site. The way that you are asking the question seems that you dont know anything about SEO :)

This means that you should be careful how you try to apply SEO techniques to your site. Using the wrong techniques can harm your site in the search engines. Either by applying "black hat" techniques that are frowned upon by Google, etc, or by applying white hat techniques incorrectly and confusing the search engines further.

Proper search engine optimisation can be a full time job. We have three people at my work who are dedicated to applying search engine optimisation techniques as their full-time job.

Please re-read my first post and follow some of the advice in it.

Sunday, May 22, 2011 6:03 AM