Does Add-on acquisitions show active subscriptions or active and inactive subscriptions? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, If I see 16 subscription addons in my dashboard's Add-on acquisitions page, what does it mean? In the description, it explains it as "See how many addons you've sold"

I want to know, Does the 'Add-on acquisitions' show the active subscriptions or at-least once purchased subscriptions (i.e. including active and inactive subscriptions)?

If it shows the active subscriptions only, where can I see the total subscriptions purchased from my app(including active and inactive).

If it shows total subscription (both active & inactive), where can I see the active subscription alone?

Thanks and regards.

Saturday, July 6, 2019 9:49 AM

Answers

• Hi Bhadurudeen,
    > Does the 'Add-on acquisitions' show the active subscriptions or at-least once purchased subscriptions (i.e. including active and inactive subscriptions)?
    The Add-on cumulative for Add-on acquisitions shows the cumulative total of all acquisitions, starting from when your app was first published. So it should include active and inactive subscriptions.You could see more details in Add-on acquisitions

>If it shows total subscription (both active & inactive), where can I see the active subscription alone?
    You could set value for the validityType with the method named Query for products to get the active product alone.If I misunderstand the meaning of 'active and inactive', please point out.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Bhadurudeen Tuesday, July 30, 2019 5:11 PM
    Monday, July 8, 2019 7:32 AM

All replies

• Hi Bhadurudeen,
    > Does the 'Add-on acquisitions' show the active subscriptions or at-least once purchased subscriptions (i.e. including active and inactive subscriptions)?
    The Add-on cumulative for Add-on acquisitions shows the cumulative total of all acquisitions, starting from when your app was first published. So it should include active and inactive subscriptions.You could see more details in Add-on acquisitions

>If it shows total subscription (both active & inactive), where can I see the active subscription alone?
    You could set value for the validityType with the method named Query for products to get the active product alone.If I misunderstand the meaning of 'active and inactive', please point out.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Bhadurudeen Tuesday, July 30, 2019 5:11 PM
    Monday, July 8, 2019 7:32 AM
  • Thanks for your reply. What I mean for inactive is, user purchased the subscription add-on, then he cancelled/stopped his subscription for any reason, or his add-on might have expired. 

You have understood my question correctly, and replied accordingly.

I need to code for the developer API!, it is very disappointing that, I can't get those (valid - active subscriptions) data from my developer dashboard. Am I right?

Monday, July 8, 2019 7:57 AM
  • Hi Bhadurudeen,
    >I can't get those (valid - active subscriptions) data from my developer dashboard. Am I right?
    Yes, there may be no active subscriptions report in dashboard now.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support

Tuesday, July 9, 2019 3:23 AM