none
nsoftware SFTP adapter and SSH Server on Unix machine RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

We are using nsoftware SFTP adapter and biztalk server 2009. Using the SFTp we are attempting to connect to a SSH server on an IBM AIX 6.1 machine. Inspite of the SSH configured and the user and password being correct, the receive location throws an error-

Source: nsoftware BizTalk SFTP Receive Adapter (3.6.3835.0)

Message Type: Error

Current Thread: 14

Receive operation failed for SFTP receive location : Error downloading SFTP messages: Password authentication failed. The following authentication methods are available for this user: publickey,password,keyboard-interactive.

Does anyone have any information on this. Any insights,ideas  thoughts would be very helpful.This is pretty urgent too.

Thanks a lot !!

Friday, August 27, 2010 1:03 AM

Answers

• Hi,

This particular error occurs when the server rejects the credentials provided. Beyond that I can't really say. Are you able to connect to this server using a different client from the same machine?

If you can give the /n software support team access to the server they'd be happy to try and connect directly to see what might be going on.

- Spencer Brown
    /n software inc.

Monday, August 30, 2010 1:11 PM

All replies

• I would ask if the password or the SSH key may have changed?

Usually when N Software adapter questions come up we recommend you contact N Software directly for support from them. Has the adapter already been working or is this the first time you are trying to get it to work?

Thanks, 

If this answers your question, please use the "Answer" button to say so | Ben Cline
    Saturday, August 28, 2010 3:59 AM
  • Hi,

This particular error occurs when the server rejects the credentials provided. Beyond that I can't really say. Are you able to connect to this server using a different client from the same machine?

If you can give the /n software support team access to the server they'd be happy to try and connect directly to see what might be going on.

- Spencer Brown
    /n software inc.

Monday, August 30, 2010 1:11 PM