Sketchflow(expression blend 3) with asp.net MVC using Silverlight 3 RRS feed

• Question

• I posted this same question to the silverlight site and I never got an answer and I tried
    to look up this subject over the internet and I found nothing>>>>PLease HELP  
      Can you use expression blend 3 and sketchflow in an asp.net mvc project using silverlight 3  ???
    Is this possible?  In other words sketchflow would use the same sort of navigation techinques  
    you can use in asp.net mvc for silverlight    
    Could you provide an example of this  Thank you
    I have tried to use the internet however no one has posted any good information on this topic over the 
    internet..... Thank you I really need the answer to this question     
    • Edited by wm_s Tuesday, July 21, 2009 3:32 AM
    Tuesday, July 21, 2009 3:05 AM

Answers

•   Thank you very much for your reply!!!! 
    My vision of what sketchflow should be is more along the lines of visio or a graphic design 
    guidance for the developer. 
      The programming part should still be done in asp.net,  asp.net mvc, ajax or whatever 
    language that can done in silverlight. What I would like to see is sketchflow 
    be able to adopt to different software engineering patterns for the developer 
    I still believe the coding part should be seperate entity example: factory pattern, etc   
       Thank you for allowing me to share my vision for sketchflow 
    and I hoped I provided you with a proper explanation. I wanted to also 
    thank the expression blend team for coming up with sketchflow. I really 
    hope you take this into more of designing professional design patterns(
    (gang of four design patterns  direction)                 

• Marked as answer by wm_s Tuesday, July 21, 2009 7:41 PM
    Tuesday, July 21, 2009 7:31 PM

All replies

• Hi there,
    The SketchFlow navigation behaviors will use the SketchFlow player if the player is wrapping the prototype. If you remove the player from the project, the SF navigation behaviors will then use the Silverlight platform navigation support. I have not tried this with an ASP MVC project.

Are you trying to move to different pages on your site using SketchFlow? We really did not focus on this for SketchFlow V1. Only WPF and Sliverlight.

-Bob
    Tuesday, July 21, 2009 4:59 PM
  •   Thank you very much for your reply!!!! 
    My vision of what sketchflow should be is more along the lines of visio or a graphic design 
    guidance for the developer. 
      The programming part should still be done in asp.net,  asp.net mvc, ajax or whatever 
    language that can done in silverlight. What I would like to see is sketchflow 
    be able to adopt to different software engineering patterns for the developer 
    I still believe the coding part should be seperate entity example: factory pattern, etc   
       Thank you for allowing me to share my vision for sketchflow 
    and I hoped I provided you with a proper explanation. I wanted to also 
    thank the expression blend team for coming up with sketchflow. I really 
    hope you take this into more of designing professional design patterns(
    (gang of four design patterns  direction)                 

• Marked as answer by wm_s Tuesday, July 21, 2009 7:41 PM
    Tuesday, July 21, 2009 7:31 PM