none
Help With KINECT RRS feed

• Question

• I am supposed to write a program to track users gesture like waving, pointing etc with the KINECT. However, I don't know how to go about doing that. Can someone help me out?
    Monday, November 28, 2011 9:02 PM

All replies

• Type kinect into codeplex's search bar plenty of samples on how to do gesture recogonition and libarbies prebuilt with those gestures and one project even allowed you to create a gesture save to a file and reload it back into the program.

Im working on a multiple mouse emulation program for kinect very close to getting it done too.

BTW, eddy can i include my program in alpha stage in your vb samples download link for the kinect sdk? Or can you link to my project so people can find it that are interested? i probably would have enough done to almost consider it alpha stage.

Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth. - "Sherlock holmes" "speak softly and carry a big stick" - theodore roosevelt.
    Wednesday, November 30, 2011 1:45 PM
  • Ive searched, I didn't get anything.
    Oluseyi Emiola
    Saturday, December 3, 2011 2:05 AM
  • Heres one gesture sample api for use with kinect:

http://kinecttoolbox.codeplex.com/

You might need to be logged in but i think it should show up your not chinese or no english speaking country are you because sometimes the site will not display correctly for non-english speaking countries

Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth. - "Sherlock holmes" "speak softly and carry a big stick" - theodore roosevelt. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering - Yoda
    Tuesday, December 6, 2011 1:18 PM