none
Pass parameters to Visio Web Access webpart in SharePoint 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I'm a beginner in Visio development/ customisation. I have Visio 2010 diagram (vdw), connected to external data in sql server, uploaded into SharePoint 2010 document library. Also, I can view the Visio diagram in Visio Web Access web part successfully.

The next step is to create aspx page in SP2010, then include Query String (URL) Filter webpart (to get the parameters) and Visio Web Access webpart.

Using Query String (URL) Filter webpart, I can retrieved parameters passed into the aspx page.

http://.../VisioPage.aspx?param1=value1

But, how can Visio Web Access webpart get parameter value. I've set the connection in Query String Filter webpart to send filter values to Visio Web Access webpart. I need this value to filter my Visio external data.Which connection do I have to setup for Visio Web Access webpart?

It would be great if you could assist me on how to do it and direct me to good reference for me to read on.

Thank you ...

Friday, May 6, 2011 4:05 AM

All replies

• Hey Trimba,

did you find a solution to this by any chance? i am currently investigating the same scenario without much luck. . .

Wednesday, August 24, 2011 8:44 PM